Sunday, April 17, 2011

yogurt and garden follow-up

well, this yogurt looks and tastes great


The fromage blanc on the other hand, not really. Well, at least, I got some whey out of it ... and a sort of cheese.


2 days ago, the salad table started looking good:



Only 2 days later, it's REALLY looking good:




Amazing what a lot of rain and now sunshine will do :)

The virus plaguing our house is still here and strong. Really bad nights are tiring us all. Ty is doing great, I am tired but healthy, Owen still has high fevers off antipyretics and Pete is still coughing, aching and miserable. I am still planning on taking Ty, and maybe Owen to the Earth Day festival at Brookside Gardens. A little brisk air and wind on our faces can only do us some good. Just getting out of the house would be good anyway.
I will NOT get sick! No, really, I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment