This basically sums up my life in the car ... the boys happily requesting and singing tunes they like (and I like for that matter). The tune of the day was Keane's "Stop for a Minute", repeated many times in a row and usually sung much more wholeheartedly but they get shy once I pull out the phone. I finally got a break from the song and had to listen to Guster's "Do You Love Me" 27 times ...
I haven't visited the cardinal's nest in a couple of days but noted that our cat was really focused on last year's robin nest, which is under our deck. Well, turns out that the little carolina wren that's been singing under our window for a few weeks now has taken over the place and built on top of the old robin's nest (at least it looks like a wren's nest to me)
The salad table is really coming along and the next few day's cooler temps and showers are really going to boost all those greens up. I added some arugula seed as well, to get a second crop of it soon
Had an awesome impromptu lunch and play date with school friends today and I discovered that my boys are quite skilled at climbing trees ... Here's 3 year old Ty, very happy and proud to be 8 or more feet in the air and shaking branches.
What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment