Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lazy Sunday

I needed that today. I am sore and I needed to take care of a few things ... like change the bedding in the worm bin.
Pete wanted to fix the gutter that got pulled off the soffet slightly and he wanted to clean them as well.

The boys and I teamed up to shred newspapers and wet them in a bucket.





I sifted the worms from their castings as best as I could



and placed the little nutritive pellets on our salad table



There ... happy worms!




And last week I reposted a super inspiring picture I saw on Facebook ... a lot of my BBMAC friends saw it and commented on it.



It is totally badass right? So for the last few days I have been working on doing one, which I can do but not all the way down yet. One of my BBMAC friends, Cima, brought her camera and demanded a photo shoot ... so here is from left to right Beth, Cima, myself and Lisa goofing off right before our 08:30 Muay Thai class at BBMAC.


14 months ago I could barely do 5 regular push-ups and I am now working on this challenge. It's not to say that push-ups are now a breeze but I can do them and have fun with them. Now I can work on adding the new challenging spin described above.

Even Ty loves the fact that he is healthy and strong ... look at that! Sun's out, GUNS OUT!!






No comments:

Post a Comment