We went up to Baltimore to visit our long time friends Eddie and Holly this afternoon. Had a late lunch at James Joyce (lovingly nicknamed "The Joyce") and also got to see Long Hair Dave (also long time friend) who was bar-tending there as he was the last time we went up there ... 2 years ago! I was craving mussels and they were as good as I remembered. After lunch and a little walk to a wine store (I thought Ty would break a bottle or 10 but everything was still intact when we left) we got to Eddie's boat and he gave us a fun ride in the harbor. Ty was ecstatic! He loved going fast while we crossed Key Bridge, bumping around on the waves. He did push a benign button here or there that made an alarm ring every minute or so but other than that it was majorly enjoyable. As Pete and I have always said "owning a boat isn't the best ... having a friend who owns a boat is the best!"
(Thank you Holly for a few of these photos!! :) )
 |
| Ty, Holly and poor Hamlet who didn't like going so fast at all |
No comments:
Post a Comment