I haven't had a lot to say lately. Trying to keep up with the boys is hard enough lately. Nobody ever told me that living with a five year old is like trying to roll soup into a tortilla shell ... IMPOSSIBLE!! One minute I am dealing with a crazy teenager and the next it's a 2 year old tantrum ... ugh! Ty also has his fair share of OMG!-light shining on him, but then he is a willful little 3 year old so I guess I am expecting that out of him.
Then, there is the garden. If I don't go in there every other day, I end up being overwhelmed with cucumbers, tomatoes and zucchinis. It occurs to me that I need to do a better job at thinning my plants in the spring. No, really.
Here are a couple of pictures of harvests about a week apart and I went in there a few times in between but gave just as much away to neighbors.
A really friendly dragonfly came to visit today, started exploring the water on the driveway and landed a few times on my legs and feet then my finger ... then moved onto Ty's shorts, Ty's shoe and Ty's finger.
We are loving BBMAC. I get my butt wrangled every time I go to kickboxing and I am loving every bit of it. Tae kwon do rivals with motorcycle riding for the boys, which is a LOT to say! Everyone there is so welcoming, knowledgeable, laid back and fun! I can't wait for Thursday (next time I can go) though I hope my arms recover after the wake up they went through today!
No comments:
Post a Comment