Using Facebook like a blog is getting a little old. Let's see what we can do with an actual blog!
Sunday, July 24, 2011
chasing flies ...
I always describe Ty as "chasing butterflies" during his Tae Kwon Do class. He's so happy, active, kind of all over the place ... as if chasing butterflies. I had to make a little video to explain what I mean. He is just 3, trying to learn to focus ... but his heart is in it 100%
And speaking of chasing flying things ... I got the boys ready for swimming on Friday and while they were waiting for me to finish getting ready, they decided to hunt for a fly that had somehow gotten into the house. I usually leave the job of fly slaying to the cat but they were so cute!! I also realized how muscular Owen is getting to be these days. I guess between biking, motorcycles, swimming and tae kwon do ... plus all the climbing and swinging they do in the basement I shouldn't be surprised.
Ty: "Where is the fly!?"
Owen: "Look up higher Ty!!"
Mama: "Maybe you guys ate it!"
Ok, that was a silly joke but they laughed about it and we never ended up catching or even finding the fly. Off to the pool we went!
No comments:
Post a Comment