Thursday, July 21, 2011

board breaking class at BBMAC

I signed the boys up for a board breaking class (oh, and me too, and it was one of the most empowering things I have EVER done!!!) at BBMAC. It's a fun event and the kids were really looking forward to it. I must admit I was too :)
Our friends Erin and Claire came to watch us and cheer us on ... thank you Erin for taking the following pictures and videos. Actions being louder than words, here we go!

First Mr Josh gave us our boards:

4 little boards for Ty 
4 little boards and 1 big board for Owen 
Ever so enthusiastic!
I went to get my boards with the boys and we waited for our turn.



Patient boys
Now the best part, you get to see them in action!! Their faces were priceless as they realized they had actually broken the first board. It was just awesome to see them light up and amazed

First Owen:


Then Ty:

Ty with his broken boards:



You can believe that we will DEFINITELY be participating in the next board breaking class. Thank you BBMAC!

No comments:

Post a Comment