Right ... let's move on. Hopefully I will continue my trend and won't be sick like this again for another 15 years. It had been that long, at least, since I had been that sick.
Last week in between my fevers we decided to enjoy our front yard and the boys had fun for a while (they were still pretty sick as well but managed to get cheery for an hour) so I took a few fun pictures. I love their facial expressions on most of these pictures.
![]() |
| HAHAHA! |
![]() |
| Hilarious! |
![]() |
| Ty looks like he just kicked Owen off the slide! |
![]() |
| hilarious too! |
![]() |
| sticking out his tongue ... one of my favorites of him this time |
![]() |
| I'm an airplane! |
Today we needed to go to Pet Valu in Olney to buy some pet food. It's over 90 degrees out and the boys hate getting in the car to go shopping. Now, Olney town center has one of those cool little spraying fountain for the kids to splash into and I always carry our pool bag in the car. I was totally expecting to let the boys get wet but didn't say anything and they got super excited when they saw it ... so of course, I told them that we would get changed after our boring errand and play in the fountain. They had a blast for an hour and then we had lunch at Panera.
![]() |
| This is AWESOME! |
![]() |
| Water up Owen's nose |
![]() |
| Ty about to straddle the jet ... enema anyone? |





















No comments:
Post a Comment