Friday, May 4, 2012

Ready for the par-tay!!

Ty was cracking me up yet again today. He put on all of my sparring gear before class and posed for me



I baked and frosted the cake ... goodie bags are assembled, ready for the party tomorrow. I am NO GOOD AT FROSTING A CAKE!! but I can draw ok so this is what it looks like:


Owen wanted a "jump side-kick cake" and Ty wanted a "rocket cake" though he changed his mind about a 100,000,000,000 times and every 30 seconds today. Either way, this is what I made ... a compromise of the 2 based on a picture of Master Lee that I plucked from BBMAC's Facebook page. I hope he won't be offended at the way it came out LOL!!!

The black rat snake who visited us yesterday came back and has taken up residence under our deck. Pete isn't so happy about it but I hope to relocate it to the other side of the creek tomorrow. I doubt that will work and I am sure he'll be back. Then again I would rather he stay clear of neighbor's shovels ... at least he's safe in your yard (unless he decides to take a nip at Pete or the kids, then I can't be held liable for what Pete might decide to do).

2 comments: