Sunday, May 13, 2012

JUMP! JUMP!

I really didn't feel like posting anything tonight. I am cooked and the boys were both on fire today. Wow ... what an ass kicker of a day we had.
Either way, here are a few pictures of my silly ones doing what they do best

Owen
Ty
sticking one's tongue out always helps with concentration (hard to tell but it's there!)
The warm-up ramp rides ... before getting bigger air:


A picture from their birthday party I failed to upload the other day ... gotta love the living dead look that black frosting gave all of the kids that day. This picture represents a bit what today's day felt like to me: a constant attack and feeling of being chased by child zombies who want to eat my brain without utensils. *sigh* the monsters are currently dead to the world so I will let this go ... for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment