Really? My hair is almost always pulled up, Pete is very good with scissors and I really don't like the hair cutting salon atmosphere. So why did I think it necessary to take both the boys to get their hair cut when I do a perfectly GREAT job with the shears we have at home?? I don't know. I guess I was trying to get a nice little haircut for the boys, tapered from the back to the front without cutting so much length on the top ... a sort of traditional "little boys" hair style.
I admit that they were very cute perched on the little chairs the ladies did a great job preventing 85% of the hair from getting inside their shirts, they were both sitting still and never complained that whole time.
But really?? over 1 hour for both boys' cuts (they went at the same time!!!)?? That's insane. $12 a piece? That's also insane for the quality we got out of the cuts. I was expecting perfection with that time and price! LOL ... oh well, at least they were very cute perched on the little chairs ...


bon ben ça a l'air d'avoir été la première et la dernière fois ;)
ReplyDeleteben voila, ca m'a bien servit pourtant ... a prouver que je suis aussi bonne coiffeuse que certaines d'entre elles qui ont un diplome :)
ReplyDelete