Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gold belts and christmas

A couple of days before christmas the boys and I took our gold belt test, them in taekwondo, me in muay thai. We had a blast :)

Ty waiting to be called to the mat
patient (and blurry) Ty 
waiting to perform with his fellow Tiny Tigers
Owen reciting the student creed
waiting to perform

Tiny Tiger Ty still needs help and was still not feeling so good (cold and stomach virus)


Owen's turn to perform ... I think he got a little case of stage fright and forgot some of his moves!


Ty high-5ing the demo team after getting his belt
Master Lee awarding Owen his gold belt
blurry, happy Owen
Ty clown :)
winking Ty
Crazy boys 
All together
ASSAH!!!
And then it was my turn ... Thank you to my friend Chris for taking these pictures :)



Christmas was too busy to take pictures of. I only have the very first minutes or discovering stocking loot and a few presents, then the presents being used.



about 1/2 of this tub of Legos came from today ...
happily building
builder pose
action shot

No comments:

Post a Comment