New camera ... I have so much to learn. I am a little intimidated by it but it is rather user friendly for something that has so many buttons and menu choices. So there, I took some action shots, testing the settings a bit today.
 |
| Sleeping handsome |
 |
| mid round kick ... 'cause there's nothing like practicing taekwondo in your underwear ... |
 |
| jump round kick |
 |
| jump round kick #2 |
 |
| round kick on the target |
 |
| front kick |
At Dynamite Gymnastics today ...
Handsome cat pictures ... perfect exemple of camouflage not found in nature. If you are wondering, yes, he intentionally plays the piano, sometimes in the middle of the night.
I love all your play equipment. Makes me want to come play at your house.
ReplyDeleteThanks ... gotta love friends' hand me downs. I say that about clothes, toys and seemingly a few other things too :)
ReplyDelete