The one in the bottom left corner looks a bit red but the other 2 are in the leadback phase ... they look more graphite color than red but all of them were speckled and very cool. I even got a video (have I ever mentioned that I LOVE amphibians??)
Speaking of colors ... Ty has been hassling me for the last 2 weeks about having "blue hair ... mommy I want blue hair ... BLUE BLUE BLUE HAIIIIIIIIR!!!" Anyway, I finally caved yesterday and when Owen heard his brother say it, he wanted it too ... but RED. (isn't supposed to be the opposite? little brother wanted to do like big brother and NOT the other way around??!) There are battles worth fighting and others ... eh ...
We tried shampoo mixed with food coloring and though it looked promising after drying for an hour, all of it came off in the shower, except of major staining on the scalp!!
![]() |
| Look how happy Ty looks before the shower! |
I promised him we would get some "color spray" the next day and that seemed to appease him.
So today, We got some spray at the party store and Mr Josh (fabulous BBMAC instructor) gave us a little can of blue as well, left over from halloween I guess. Ty was in HEAVEN. Owen asked for his hair to be done with red as soon as he got out of school so he could show it off at Tae Kwon Do ...
![]() |
| Happiest Ty on the block! |
![]() |
| thrilled by the results |
![]() |
| punk and happy |
![]() |
| Mom ... are you fo'real? ANOTHER picture?? |






No comments:
Post a Comment