Summer is officially over but the fun isn't. We received our camping trailer on Saturday ... we are already planning to test it out over labor day week end
 |
| It's huge and takes up 1/2 of our driveway ... |
And then ... Owen started Kindergarten. He says he loves it, when I ask a bit more, he doesn't say much but today he said he cried "a lot". He wasn't sure why (fatigue? stress? long day?). Yesterday he mentioned being on the verge of crying when a classmate mentioned the bus. He was a bit intimidated on the way home form school on the first day and was anticipating being scared again. Of course, it helps when the school bus actually SHOWS UP! Yep, the first 2 AMs the bus never showed. A "date mix up" apparently. Whatever ... either way, after Pete had a little talk face to face with the bus lot manager yesterday (while in uniform), the bus was 3 minutes early this AM :)
Here are pictures of Owen on his first day and waiting for the AM bus that never came ...
 |
| arriving at the bus stop |
 |
| waiting ... and waiting |
 |
| gotta pass the time somehow ... |
 |
| We finally drove our little elfin boy to school ... |
 |
| He waited in line with his class |
 |
| and went right in without ever looking back |
I am having a hard time letting go. I was so involved with preschool, I knew what was up and it was only 1/2 day. Now, he's away from 08:20 to 4:00 and I have no idea what is going on. He says he's having fun but turns around and says he cried a lot ... I have a hard time reconciling the 2. I have to get a grip. He comes home tired but happy about his day, I should just leave it at that.
ooooh Owen !! quel sérieux sur les photos d'école !! ça me fait trop bizarre de le voir comme ça avec son sac et faire la rangée pour rentrer en classe !! je comprends que ce soit dur, y'a moins d'échanges qu'avec la preschool !!
ReplyDeleteet Ty alors??
Super votre caravane, elle a l'air immeeeeense, ça mérite bien des photos de l'intérieur de votre nouveau HOME ahah !!
bisous ma belle