I am all discombobulated. I wanna write more on here but always find myself wasting time on Facebook, working out or taking care of the boys and the house. I need to readjust that.
Owen turned 7 and we had a Lego cake (last minute) on his special day. We also had a party (last minute) which turned out awesome, complete with volcano activity (provided by the Great Adventure Lab) and volcano cake. Seemingly everyone had a good time.
 |
| Lego cake |
Party
 |
| What 7 looks like around here |
 |
| Volcano cake with dry ice smoke :) |
And then there's Ty
 |
| Ty circling seed selections like he's going through a toy catalog before Xmas! |
 |
| Getting the salad table ready |
 |
| My little gold belt |
Which leads me to Tae Kwon Do. The boys are doing awesome ... I love it as well. Here are a few fun shots of board breaking and Owen doing stances in class. Since I take class with Owen I hardly ever get to take pictures.
Ty breaking boards
Owen breaking boards and doing stances in class
So, no pictures of me in tae kwon do. I am always shying away from pictures. I don't like pictures. I am so far from being photogenic but sometimes pictures are necessary. I am working hard on my body ... getting fit and working toward a a goal. Getting a 6 pack by July is one of them but overall fitness is now my goal, getting more muscular, losing more fat and hopefully, competing in kickboxing before the end of the year. So pictures are necessary to track progress. And then learning to appreciate that body of mine so I can enjoy pictures of myself. Making efforts in that direction. So here goes. A few pics.
 |
| Joy ... pure joy ... can you see it on my face? LOL!! |
 |
I look so happy to take a selfie. HA! Smile girl!!! SMILE!
|
 |
| working towards the abs |
 |
| And that dress I LOVE but have no place to wear. Too dressy. Damn I need to learn to smile and be happy to take picture! |
Ok, well, I will try and log in more often :)
No comments:
Post a Comment