Saturday, June 16, 2012

So far so good!

yep, summer is pretty ok so far.

Fun, yummy breakfasts for example ...


Lots of farmer's market goodies, pool fun and other things. Poor Ty has had it a little harder than the rest of us though. He went to the pediatric dentist to fix 2 of his 5 cavities and it was torture for him. I had to give him a sedative 1 hour before the procedure.

Ty is high
The lorazepam turned him into a drunken sailor and helped his anxiety a bit, he did well with the nitrous oxide but as soon as the lidocaine shots were done (yes, he didn't complain about them!!) and he started feeling the numbing in his teeth, he was DONE! Poor child screamed for the rest of the session ... about 30 minutes. I thought he was going to go into convulsions! Anyway, we have another appointment on Thursday and I am sooooo not looking forward to it. ugh!
He did get a couple of fun sticky hands after his visit and he and Owen were pretending to be chameleons catching bugs (paper targets) once he was all recovered from the analgesics


I have also been dragging the boys to my muay thai classes and sometimes Owen likes to play with my phone. I found surprise pictures of me, Ms Rachel and Mr Josh on there today. That was during our sparing class.




The pictures are blurry and not incredibly exciting but it was a funny surprise to find on my phone! That's when I realize how tall Rachel is ... and that I seem to be doing an ok job at keeping my hands up LOL! Then there's Jiu Jitsu on Saturdays ... no matter what I do, I always end up looking like a battered wife a few hours after the class.


Oh well, I guess that's the price to pay for a fun class :)

The boys have been riding a bit in the back yard and Owen has been picking speed. Here's a little video of today's ride.



We are off to a great start, we are graduating in martial arts next week, leaving for France in 2 weeks (though Pete will stay back), have some fun play/pool dates lined up. Off to a fabulous start even!

No comments:

Post a Comment