The mosquitoes are still really bad despite the weather getting a little cooler. IT doesn't stop the boys from playing in what sometimes feels like the Everglades ... today, it was full of construction and other imaginative building and digging stories ... while fighting the relentless blood sucking beasts!
I caught Ty daydreaming or planning his next dumping move ... got his attention and that made him smile ...
Meanwhile I was smashing herds of vampiric insects and this one was still twitching, which peeked Owen's curiosity
Boys digging to the center of the earth
Owen is looking much older today. Yesterday I got my first: "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS!!!" and door slam to go with it as well as a "If you don't do what I want you to do I won't be your little boy any MORE!!!" Granted, he was hungry and tired ... but still. First of many I am sure ...






No comments:
Post a Comment