Friday, July 27, 2012

I was drunk as a skunk last night.

I went out with friends for the first time in years. I got completely plastered like I haven't in ... I don't even know. Being myself, hanging out with awesome people was something I needed so very much. Pete stayed home with the boys so I could go and he was just as fabulous when I got home (I didn't drive home) and prayed to the porcelain gods for the following 3 hours. That part sucked and if I had to do it all over again, I would have dinner and also would have avoided the irish car bomb. Live and learn ... also, funny quotes I thought were appropriate for today:

- "Don't ever talk to your ex while drunk, booze has information in it."
- "I only got a toilet seat cushion so my face would be comfortable after an intense night of drinking."
and most importantly ...
-"A drunk (wo)mans words are a sober (wo)mans thoughts" 

and we all know that I was only saying what everyone else thinks and doesn't wanna admit out loud. So maybe I said a few inappropriate things last night but I don't regret any of it. Not one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment